Sunday, June 5, 2011

i bought a light fixture

so i took the plunge and purchased a light fixture this weekend. i was originally inspired by this one that jen ramos from made by girl had for sale on her web site. 


via
it was originally in her previous home but i missed out. i didn’t cry for to long and started checking out overstock.com for another option and came across this lovely little number 
and the price was not that bad either, but for some reason i could not bring myself to buy it so i continued the search. 
Well this weekend while catching up on my blogs i came across this lovely item in the home of mrs. chic at chic little house.  
via
she not only had the light i wanted but she provided all the info for me to have one of my very own now.  i'm just waiting for it to arrive and my dad to help me install it.
 oh happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment